TellASDA – ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey
TellASDA – ASDA Customer Survey enables the recent customers of ASDA to share their candid feedback and opinion about the products and services they received at the market.
For taking the time to complete the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey, the company is also offering a chance to win a £1000 ASDA Cash Prize.
So have you ever visited ASDA Locations? If yes, then talk to them that what are the positive and negative sides that you noticed while visiting them.
Your feedback helps them to focus on important points, they will recognize that which areas need more focus and improvements.
Upon completion of this ASDA Feedback Survey on TellASDA.com, you will get a chance to win ASDA Rewards.
Check here about the ASDA Customer Experience Survey, its rules & regulations & what rewards you received after the survey and steps to take part in this survey without any resistance.
TellASDA Survey Details
|Is purchase Necessary?||No|
|Survey prize||ASDA Cash Prize|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
ASDA Customer Opinion Survey Rewards
Upon completion of this ASDA Satisfaction Survey, you will get the ASDA Promo Code, which helps you to save money on your future visit to ASDA Locations.
Also, by using this code you will get a chance to win the ASDA Cash Prize worth £1000.
Note: The reward for completing this survey can change at any time. What your “Survey Reward” is, depends entirely on what’s printed on your receipt. So be sure to check your receipt for details.
ASDA Customer Feedback Survey – Terms & Conditions
There are some rules and regulations that you have to follow to take part in this ASDA Review Survey,
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- To have a basic understanding of the English language.
- A laptop, computer, or mobile phone with a net connection.
- Need to have your receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- Each participant can participate in the survey for one time.
- The employees working at ASDA and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- The offer will not transfer in any other way.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This ASDA Guest Feedback Survey at TellASDA.com? Steps
If you are fulfilled all the rules mentioned above, then you are eligible to take part in this ASDA Guest Opinion Survey,
- Visit the official ASDA Guest Survey website at TellASDA.com.
- Enter the store number and date/time located on your sales receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
- You will find a bunch of questions related to your last experience at ASDA.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as per your ongoing visit understanding.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, the staff’s helping nature, client administration, air and services, ASDA Price, ASDA Locations, ASDA Hours, etc.
- Now, you have to give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Complete the survey and you will get ASDA Coupon Code to save money on your future visit to ASDA Locations.
Customer Survey Online Listed Below
- www.lowes.com/survey $500
- gianteaglelistens.com survey
- longhornsurvey com
- www tellgardenfresh com
- ASDA Official Website: www.asda.com
- ASDA Survey Site: TellASDA.com
- ASDA Sweepstake Rules Site: Click Here
Asda Stores Ltd. trading as Asda is a British supermarket retailer, headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The company was founded in 1949 when the Asquith family merged their retail business with the Associated Dairies company of Yorkshire.
Thank you to read my post which is regarding ASDA Experience Survey with important information at TellASDA.com.
I hope it helped you to be part of the ASDA Online Survey. At the same time, you win the ASDA Cash Prize.
Still, if you have any questions regarding this survey, then comment below. I will try to give all the answers as soon as possible.
If you want to read more articles like this, then visit my site tractorsinfo.com.