- 1 Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36
- 2 Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36 Key Features
- 3 Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36 Specifications
Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36
The Kubota WG14-36 Walk Behind Lawn Mower Designed with pistol grip controls, It delivers a powerful cut with exceptional maneuverability. It comes with commercial-grade features such as heavy-duty, maintenance-free spindles and flat-free caster front tires, this model is the perfect addition to any professional grounds crew.
Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36 Price
- $3,923.00 USD
Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36 Key Features
- V-Twin overhead valve design
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeves
- Pleated Style Air Filter
- Five forward speeds and a reverse assist.
- The transmission is conveniently located at the rear of the machine, which allows the driver to operate the drive system and select the proper ground speed for their walking and turf conditions.
- Proper operation of the transmission and drive system will ensure increased uptime.
Heavy Duty Spindles and Wheel Bearings:
- Spindles and wheel bearings are designed for no maintenance.
- Sealed bearing prevents premature wear due to debris or lack of grease.
- Heavy duty bearings lower maintenance costs.
- Flexible molded polymer discharge chute.
- The discharge chute’s structure disperses the clipping’s in a wider, higher angle.
Cut Height Adjustment:
- Deck has a slight upward tilt
- Leveling is accomplished by adjusting spacers on front casters.
- The angle of attack created by proper deck leveling allows for the machine to operate at maximum efficiency.
- Deck leveling should be checked periodically
Warner Mag Stop Electric Clutch:
- Heavy Duty Clutch.
- Higher torque rating to prevent slippage and improve belt life.
Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36 Specifications
|Model Name||36” Gear Drive w/Fixed Deck|
|Engine||Kawasaki FS FS481V|
|Air Filtration||Dual Element Filter|
|Lubrication||Full Pressure – Spin on replaceable filter|
|Fuel Capacity||5 Gal.|
|Cutting Height||1.5”- 4.5”|
|Blade Tip Speed @ 3600RPM||18,700 fpm|
|Deck Construction||Welded 7 gauge with 7 gauge skirts|
|Discharge Chute||Flexible Molded Polymer|
|Spindle||1” w/ Maintenance free double sealed bearings|
|Spindle Bearings||Double Sealed, Precision ground ball bearings|
|Deck Drive||Warner Mag Stop 125 ft. lb. electric clutch|
|Transmission Manufacture||Gear Drive Peerless® 5 Speed w/ Reverse Assist|
|Tires Front||9”x3.5”-4” No-Flat|
|Tires Rear||13”x6.5”-6” 4 ply|
Hope you guys like this article, cause I mention that all kinds of information about the Kubota Walk Behind Lawn Mower WG14-36, and I assure that all kinds of information are genuine and reliable. But if you have any query regarding this article, then please comment for us we will solve your problem as soon as possible. Thanks for reading our article, and please stay tuned with me for more stuff like this.